Saturday, December 1, 2012

Sugar Challenge

I'm trying very hard to stop eating sugar in all forms but natural, like honey in my tea, or maple syrup, but I might have to cut out all sugar to be able to recover. I think having honey in my tea still triggers my sugar freak.  Yesterday my Mom opened a box of liquor filled chocolates, and I wolfed down enough of those to feel slightly tipsy!!  Today, I was pretty good, only one jumbo sized box of smarties.  I have recently found out I now have ulcers, so I really need to start taking care of my body.  Tomorrow I want to bake a cake for my honey though, so that's going to be a huge temptation, eating raw cake batter is almost programmed into me, been doing in since I started baking at 14.  I usually double the recipe and hold back a cup of batter just for myself, though I have often mixed up and eaten a whole recipe in one sitting.  That's an entire cake in a 1/2 hour period.  How sick is that.
What is your biggest weakness when it comes to food??

No comments:

Post a Comment